CT cruise

PETEp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 8, Wallingford, Cruise Nights 2004 Presented By The F.O.R.D. Car Club, May 8th And Every Other Saturday Thru October 9th, This Cruise Runs From 5-9PM And Is Held At Walmart On Route 5, Exit 66 Off Route 15, Rain Date The Following Saturday, Trophies Awarded Weekly, DJ, 50/50 Raffle And More, No Motorcycles Allowed, For Additiononal Info Write: F.O.R.D. Car Club, 19 Pequot Rd, Wallingford, CT, 06492, (203) 265-6945
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PETEp said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 8, Wallingford, Cruise Nights 2004 Presented By The F.O.R.D. Car Club, May 8th And Every Other Saturday Thru October 9th, This Cruise Runs From 5-9PM And Is Held At Walmart On Route 5, Exit 66 Off Route 15, Rain Date The Following Saturday, Trophies Awarded Weekly, DJ, 50/50 Raffle And More, No Motorcycles Allowed, For Additiononal Info Write: F.O.R.D. Car Club, 19 Pequot Rd, Wallingford, CT, 06492, (203) 265-6945
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete, when's the next scheduled cruise night?

Karusse...........!

Hey folks, Sat nite 22 May 4-9 K-mart, rte 5 Wallingford, Like Bowser says"Be there or be square". Pete ya goin' Emailed Red Knight, he might show, ya I know how it is. I own my own home too! I be in the Coupe, got it out of storage and screeeemin' I'll be wearin' my big summer straw western hat, can't miss that thing, will try and park where we can put the 'Birds together, safe journeys, WHITE LIGHTNING aka Frank H.

PETEp said:
If it rains no show it will be next week. And it does not look good PETE
It's actually looking like I might be able to make it tonight, too. Let's hope the weather holds.
Brandon

** :( Just checked the hotline and they said the cruise is cancelled for tonight.

Last edited:
RE Wal-Mart 5/22/04

Looks like it will be dry tonight I have my son Rich waxing the SC. Hope to see you guys tonight Pete

next cruise

The Wal-Mart cruise should be next week. I will keep you all posted maybe we will see the great red monster from Brian O of East Hartford Pete

Ah, Sh...,erhm, Rats........

Welcome Great White, hope to see you soon, actually hope to see a lot of you SCers soon. Drove allllllll the way to Wally Sat nite to find no one there!?! ah well better luck next time, for the record is this the new Walmart across the street from a Dunkin' Dognuts? I at least want to know I went to the right place?!? White Lightning.

where is wal mart

Mr white you took a left instead of a right. When you got off rt 15 you should have turned right. Wal-Mart is across from Home depot The Wal-Mart you saw is were Wal-Mart is moving too this summer. The cruise night will move there too, The cruise will be next week because of rain last week if it don`t rain again Pete

Back