www.newengineparts.com anyone heard of them

Don't think I am in dire need of a rebuild. I have 170,000 and I assume on the original HGs. I have never rebuilt an engine or anything and thought if I really wanted to this would be the best way for me. Right now since I got back I am fixing all the things that need to be addressed right now. I am rebuilding the front suspension. Have a catback exhaust in my dining room waiting to go on. Going to order downpipes w/ cats from supercoupeperformance. Not sure if i am going to get headers too. Have a pumpkin that i bought from a guy that has 3.08 in it and am going to rebuild the trac loc if everything looks ok internally. Have a MAC intake coming. Magnecor wires w/NGK plugs coming. New driveshaft from reinhart coming. Going to do most of this myself. Once i get all this done then its a MAF and TB and injectors. 255 lph fuel pump is already here. Then i will get a chip done for it all. and so on and so forth. about a 6 month project once i get everything done that i can right now. just don't want to do all that then have the HGs blow. So was looking at that. and thats that

Sorry to pick your brain so much. I have a Bilstein front shock going out and they are discontinued now so I was thinking going Koni on the front but didn't know if i could use the Bilstein tube for the inserts. If I can't then i guess its KYB or Tokico I really don't like either since my car is lowered

jnobles said:
Sorry to pick your brain so much. I have a Bilstein front shock going out and they are discontinued now so I was thinking going Koni on the front but didn't know if i could use the Bilstein tube for the inserts. If I can't then i guess its KYB or Tokico I really don't like either since my car is lowered
No clue about the bilsteins, I have the Illumina's II........

You do know that Tbird88 has WAY BETTER downtubes than SCP. He lives in Beaumont.....I would send him an email!

Back