locked up

Callmewhitexr7

Ok I recently had a new motor put in my car well actually in my old cougar but when i wrecked it i put it in an sc. Ok the motor only has 8000 miles on it and I dont see why anything would be wrong with it. The other day i was taking off driving normal pushed in the clutch and shifted to second. When i let out on the clutch it felt like my clutch disc just ripped apart and sounded like it also. my immediate reaction was to push the clutch back in and the car died. I coasted into a parking lot and tried to start the car. Nothing just a click. We put the car in gear and tried to push it wouldnt go so i pushed in on the clutch the car moves. This means the clutch is still good right???? Well then we try to turn the motor over, again nothing just a click. me and three of my friends put the car in gear and try to push it and the whole motor just torques over when we pushed the car. Does this sound like a motor problem or a transmission problem. I've also tried to use a breaker bar on the crank bolt and turn the motor over still no movement. I've talked to 5 different people and they all seem to think that it has to do with the transmission and something is lodged up in the bellhousing not letting the motor turn. Can someone please help me because my car is broken down in Oklahoma and I live in Texas and now have no way to work or anyway to get around. Thanks

NICK

Back