Fun Ford Weekend St Louis, MO

SC'er

World Ford Challenge (Fun Ford Weekend) St Louis, MO

Who is planning on attending the World Ford Challenge (Fun Ford Weekend) happening May 14-16? I will be there and would like to meet anyone from the boards that may be attending.

I was planning on showing my '94 SC, but a hole in the #3 piston forced me to do a teardown and I won't have it back together in time. I will be there with the '93 Cobra though, and have it in the show.

Let me know!

Dale

Last edited:
I won't be in the show but I am sure I will make a apperance. I live in St.Peters which is only about 15-30mins from St.Louis. Where is it at exactly? If you can let me know it would be great.
Thanks
Mike

Rooster Booster said:
I won't be in the show but I am sure I will make a apperance. I live in St.Peters which is only about 15-30mins from St.Louis. Where is it at exactly? If you can let me know it would be great.
Thanks
Mike

WFC 7 iwll be at Gateway International Raceway over in Illinois. I think it's the biggest Ford Racing event in the country. They also have a show section. There's usually around 20 or so 89-97 T-birds. If you plan on coming for more than one day, I reconmend entering your car in the show. The shorter walk and chance to bring your own food and drink are enough of a reason to pay the increased cost.

Kurt,

Do you know if TCCoA is doing the group registration this year...I haven't seen anything posted except hotel info and it's less than a month away.

David

PS: I'll be there if it's not raining.

DAVID N.: A month away!! I didnt want to hear that. I am not ready. :eek:

Can I enter if I have a tow truck bring my SC in?

RANDY

Last edited:
might be coming down???

Might be coming that way, if I do it will be with something RED & FAST just for the fun of it..............at least that is the current rumor around here....more to come on this...........Rich

Car Show? Now who on earth would want to enter their car into a car show. :p I'd rather hang out with the likes of David, Kathy, Tony, Rose, Kurt, Jennifer, Jeff and a few others.

David Neibert said:
Do you know if TCCoA is doing the group registration this year...I haven't seen anything posted except hotel info and it's less than a month away
I was told that it's supposed to happen. If it doesn't, I'm taking off the whole day on Thursday so I can get a spot next to the fence. As for the Rain, you'll be there if you know what's good for you.

pro street rich said:
Might be coming that way, if I do it will be with something RED & FAST just for the fun of it..............at least that is the current rumor around here....more to come on this...........Rich
That would be real cool Rich, if it's the red car I think it is. :D

Nettlesd said:
Car Show? Now who on earth would want to enter their car into a car show. I'd rather hang out with the likes of David, Kathy, Tony, Rose, Kurt, Jennifer, Jeff and a few others.
Does that mean you will be social enough for a little bbq?

Schedual of events

I really enjoy going to ford events even though they dont usually see many SC's, and i went to cordovas FFW last year. I have looked at my FFW schedual and i dont see any event in St. Louis. I live in central Ill so i will surely attend. I can probaly get my friend with his 95 Sc and my other friend with his V-8 Sho to attend but i would like to get a schedual of events so that i can plan out that weekend. Thank you for any help.

It's actually the World Ford Challenge, not a FFW. It is advertised as the highest purse All Ford racing event of the year. They also have a show associated with the event. Click Here for all of the details. Some of us actually arrive on Thursday, but the majority will be there on Friday. Saturday will be a big day.

Back