Mini meet at Sac after Vegas meet?

J

jim Demmitt

Mini meet at Sac after Vegas meet?

Alright you guys lets set up a meet at sac-raceway after Vegas on Sat test & tune. there is a few guys wanting to do it can we get all of us together for one? what Sat would be best for you? lets do it

Re: Mini meet at Sac after Vegas meet?

I know I have to make it out there again. I didn't get to test out my alky and I have to so I'll be there. I might even take a shot at the Nor Cal record. Hee hee ;) Seems to be running stronger up top with the alky. Might be good for a tenth or two. Not quite in 13.30's but who knows what I'll come out with. I was real close to your mph and your short times, I think you only have me by gears now. Maybe I'll just have to pop a set of 3.73's in and see how ya hang with me. Not gunna happen though, to much long distance driving for me. I'll have to beat you with horsepower. Good chasing after ya Jim, I'll catch you soon.

Good luck its harder than you think 13.30s it will be in the low 20s next time.I am waiting for a challinger for the record put those gears in lets match race. see you in Vegas have a safe trip down there

Believe me I know. I've been at this SC thing longer than you have. I know what it will take. I just don't have the money to do it. See ya in Vegas

Back