Anyone up for Jan 6th test & tune?

J

jim Demmitt

Anyone up for Jan 6th test & tune?

I dont know about the rest of you guys but I am working on my tuneup 60fts and ETs. its a foggy mess in the mornings at Sac but it burns off cool temps its nice anyway hope to see anyone there. I am ready to thunder P.S what about you Sacramento area SCs?

Re: Anyone up for Jan 6th test & tune?

I'm coming. Have the injection system all together and need to test it out. I will bring some extra nozzles for tuning and a gallon of methanol. We'll see how it goes without race gas first and then with. I'll finally join the 13 second club.

Sounds like a plan

Hey Jim I am planning to make the trip to the strip.
It will be fun to see if the mods that have been done will make a difference on the track.
I hope more SCers will make the trek.
See you there.
Laterz,
D Rainer

Re: Sounds like a plan

Ok guys lets do it I will be there about 8:00-8:30 am probbly be foggy. It burns off about noon well get a lot of runs 13.0s well see I am going to give her all shes got. see you all there

Re: Sounds like a plan

Hey Dave.. What mods have you done to your Bird?

I just blew my Freakin Head Gasket so.. I will be doing a little head work while im in there.

Re: Anyone up for Jan 6th test & tune?

Well I just blew my engine and my head gasket!! Actually neither is my fault, anyways.... So how did you guys do saturday? I will come up and drag once my engine is up for it.

Nathan

13.344 we are runin down those NOS guys

Nathen I ran 13.344 13.402 13.419 the first sc without NOS into the 30s. got 5th spot back looking for 4th sory to here about you head gasket and motor problem next stop Vegas. hope to see you at the track soon

Back