Sputter

blaker1128

Need help, SICK SC

MY car just recently started sputtering at random times, when u try to get on the trottle it cuts out for power, not all the time, but the car bucks most times. I replaced the dis module from the one in my parts car, and bought a new cam sensor. What could be wrong with my sc, seems like electrical of fuels possibly???

Last edited:
Could this possibly be a crank sensor, i know it is not the dis, or could it be some sort of boost swith? I'd appreciate any ideas.

Weak charging system as is alternator not charging..

I once had a bad belt that was slipping and when the the battery ran down and I would go into boost The car wouldn't go over 4000rpms it would get there and start to cut out and sputter... It happend at night so as I drove home things got worse lights got dimmer and dimmer radio faded out and then it started to sputter and miss everytime I stepped on the gas... The charging system is very important.. I use a 1000 amp battery I really feel that is the only reason made it home... I put a volt meter on the battery when I got home and it only had 10 volts and was not recieving a charge from the alt.....

Back