red sc

E

EvanSC

red sc

posted this in the main non-tech forum, but it might help to put it here too:
well.. I was somewhere near or in Santa Clara, CA tonight ... saw a very nice lookin red SC it followed me and "raced" it for a sec then just followed it and almost got lost cause these things are beautiful and I got distracted =)

anyhow I'm lovin my intake and just wondered if that was anyone on here?

also, jim i may head out on the 23rd just to see what i can do almost stock, so maybe see you there!

Re: red sc

Hey Evan where do you live?? Because I am trying to start a more local like mini-club for the SC's in the South Bay. I live in Santa Clara and there is another guy on this board that lives in Santa Clara.

Talk to you later,
Nathan Martin

BTW I drive a silver SC what color do you have?? and do you ever take Bowers/Great America Parkway to or from work??

Nathan - mine's black =)

and Palo Alto, but dont get any ideas, I bought it for myself, hah.

I work pretty local but I have a few friends in Santa CLara so I'm down there a lot. A local meet or something would be cool, I'd look forward to it.

Hey, I sometimes take Great America to work, but just for a couple blocks, then I turn on to Mission College. But I only drive to work maybe once a month, usually I take the train. The commute from San Mateo to Santa Clara sucks, and my SC doesn't like commuting 75 miles per day.

Rob

did the red SC have a rear spoiler?? I have been seeing a very pretty red sc where i work at lately and i was wondering if anyone knows whose it is?? BTW i work at the fry's in sunnyvale.

Nathan

Back