SCI 5% OD jackshaft.

Ryan A Harris

I am looking into a group buy, or the amount of interest for a group buy on the SCI 5% OD jackshaft pulley. I would need 10 or more, it would not be limited to just 10. Once there is enough interest I would start to accept payment. 4-6 weeks from the date of the last recieved payment would be the time frame for shipping. Pricing would be the same as the SCI stock pulley, $140 USD, but for the group buy it be $125 USD plus $15 for shipping & handling.

I'm going to send an email to the gentleman who has been doing the "testing" on the prototype unit. I'll hopfully have him jump in and add some input of his own on this pulley.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks for your time.

Would this coupled with a 10% blower pulley be too much overdriving you thing Ryan? If not then I'll probably be in for the group buy. I think it will end up being too much overdriving though. Either way, gimme 3 weeks and I will be getting one of your jackshaft pulleys be it the 5% or the stock sized

MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, been waiting for awhile to see this. I can Paypal the funds ASAP. Just let me know what happens. I would love to have it by June 3rd, but that's cool if it doesn't happen.

Thomas

Have you dynoed a car with the 5% OD on it? I know the stock sized pulley is 10-14 HP gain, but was curious about the gain from the 5%.

-Andy "Melon"

Ok, guys here is an update. The pulley is still being looked for dyno #'s. They should be posted for you guys soon.

It looks like their about 7-8 guys looking to buy off of this thread. I know at least 1 more, he has contacted my threw email. I'll make sure thigns are on the plan I have siad to guys. I have to make sure the shop can deliver to me in the time frame I want, as stated.

I'll have more news this week for all of you.

I would like to see numbers...

Ryan, another nice product!!!! I would be interested but would need to see the dyno numbers first since I already have you stock sized jackshaft pulley. I also have a 5% OD SC pulley, and hope that wouldn't be too much, oh well I got a warrenty on my engine anyways...lol. Ryan have you ever thought to make some nice tensonier pullies??

Thanks, waiting for the numbers.

Drew

If this is going to be delivered by July 2nd count me in. I don't have money for 2 weeks but I can pay then if it will be delivered by that date

If not I will go with a stock sized

Well, guys I have some bad news for you, & me. I will not being doing this group buy. For a few reasons, the biggest is because of the shop. It will not do buisness with me the way we have done in the past. What does this mean? Well higher, yes higher prices, longer production times too. I'm not willing to do that. So this GB, along with any others I had planned are off, so are pulleys by SCI. With the shop doing to this to me, it screws me pretty well.

Sorry guys.

I'm really sorry to hear that Ryan, I have been very impressed with your quality of work and your strive to get us great parts at great prices. Hopefully you can find an alternate means sometime in the future to continue to enhance the sc community.

I look forward to still getting that jackshaft pulley from you in a couple of weeks though if you still have stock left

Ryan,

I'm also sorry to hear about the problems with the shop. I was looking forward to getting a JS pulley from you. If you happen to have a stock size one in stock, I would be interested.

I hate to see a good business go down.

-Andy "Melon"

I am also very sad to hear this Ryan. I was looking forward to buying a full set of pulleys from you. I like what you have to offer. I hope that there is someway you can work this out. Good luck.

-Steve

Back