water wetter experience

GREATWHITE666

this stuff works. kept close eye on what was different-- normally on the highway when 75+ degrees my car would run about the r to the m on the temp gauge, yesterday i drained out about a gallon of fluid and filled up with gallon of water with the water wetter, on the highway today, a definite improvement of at least one letter on the temp gauge, temp was around 85 degrees today, temp gauge did not go any higher than the "o" on normal driving at 80mph. car also cools off easier in stop and go traffic when the fan comes on. just wanted to share my experience, for those of you like me who live in those hot areas, summer is about here, and for 8 bucks, i strongly recommend a bottle of this stuff if you can find it in a store by you.
Damon

I used it last year and it seemed to help mine too. Not sure how long it lasts, it doesn't seem to be effective this year. Probably wouldn't hurt to flush again and add it to the new mix.

lasting

i didnt know it last for a limited time,, i guess it wouldnt hurt to just put in a new bottle everytime you flush out your rad,,, gues si got a while now though ,,

Back