Bill: Some nice sc's in the auto trader

T

Tazer999

Bill: Some nice sc's in the auto trader

There is a white one, dark blue one, and not sure on the color of the other one. They are all 89-93s, and under $8000

The dark blue one looks great in my opinion, if you get this message (dunno if u left or not), you should pick up a trader and call some of the guys

Re: Bill: Some nice sc's in the auto trader

yeah i did pick one up. Thx for looking as well. I'm gonna check aout a few tomorrow, saw a nice white '92 with 53,000kms for $9500. So we'll see, I leave for out of town sunday so i have to check something out thise weekend

Don't rush it Bill, and the right one will come along. Ps this is Tim. My putor is broken

yah Bill don't rush to get one... get the one you WANT... don't just buy just to have one :)

With the problems you CAN have with them you might aswhile make shure its a car you tuely like, with the options you want..

Just like me.. I won't buy anythign but a 1995 silver blue mist on opal grey leather 5spd with ALL options.. if i'm gonna have to be woring abotu head gaskets, DIS, Cranks sensors, ect.. It might as while be with a car i know i wanted, not just settled for... :)

also as long as the $$ is in the bank, Your making that 0.000000000001% interest on it ;)

Back