Intercooler options

Thomas95SC

Im wondering what kind of intercooler options I have to replace my stock one. I know everyone says get the MP FMIC but I just dont have the $1300 to get it. I seen some people with the double IC but im not sure what kind of gains it has. Is there any other type of ICs out there to use?? Im looking to spend no more than $600. Thanks

for a car with only minor bolt ons i dont think installing a bigger / efficent intercooler is going to show big gains at all

I went with one of FastFreddies dual ic and a fan to really keep my car cool. Freddies work is amazing and i would recomend going through him b/f he stops makin parts for the summer. I will be selling mine when my MPFMIC comes but i just got that to go with the whipple. Sadly im going to have to get rid of the dual ic. Lots put them down and dont say they do much but Jim Demmitt Jr is running a dual ic on stock ic pipes and is in the 11's. This just shows you what its able. BUt i will agree if you have no mods it wont really help other than keep you nice and cool, but with a few other bolton's its amazing. ALSO i would really recomend doing a raised top. Also gets slamed around here and way underrated by many. Its definatly worth the money to get on of Freddies Tops also if you got the money or dont have one already. I swear by the top. Performance even on a stock engine is amazing. Sorry to get off track, but a dual ic is a great way for you to go. Also, an ic fan will really make your ic's much for efficent. Good luck. Zach

Back