Attn: Mike38SC

Well of course I'm satisfied Frank! Whats not to be satisfied about? as for what you should about me.......might I suggest you dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians? :eek:

Oh and Randy you should be getting a package anytime now. Did you not get my Email on the 28th? :confused: I havent heard from you either. :)

Hey Mike38sc

Glad to see your back .. Always enjoy reading your posts .. I thought maybe you were in jail or the hospital ... Death even crossed my mind.. I even thought at one point you had probably sold your business and SC bought a grand national and headed to canada with some hookers... Crazy thought I know....later

MIKE 38sc said:
Well of course I'm satisfied Frank! Whats not to be satisfied about? as for what you should about me.......might I suggest you dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians? :eek:

Wait one minute Mike! Those Lesbo's are for me!!!! :mad:

Frank :p

Hey dirtybird 91

I see in the picture of your car the head lights are on ... Just curious are you in the car or did you take the picture? Some times it is hard to see a black man in the shadows.... I was took a picture of a black guy standing infront of a tree from a distance and all you could see was his white tee shirt and his smile funny....

Ha Ha!!!

Pretty funny Stocker! You better get used to seeing my car from your front windshield because I will be smiling at you with my pearly-white teeth from my rear view mirror! :D :D :D
Also, just out of curiosity "WHY WERE YOU TAKING A PICTURE OF A BLACK MAN?" Was he wearing clothes?? :eek:

Frank

stocker 89 said:
Glad to see your back .. Always enjoy reading your posts .. I thought maybe you were in jail or the hospital ... Death even crossed my mind.. I even thought at one point you had probably sold your business and SC bought a grand national and headed to canada with some hookers... Crazy thought I know....later

Naaaawwww.....I'm still alive...barely but still alive. Sell my buisness? NO!!! I'm expanding into other markets. Why would I buy another Grand National? I'm perfectly happy with mine. Canada would be one of the last places I'd go and I mean no offense to you Canadians. But its too damn cold up there for me! eh...eh.... :D :p

dirtybird91 said:
Also, just out of curiosity "WHY WERE YOU TAKING A PICTURE OF A BLACK MAN?" Was he wearing clothes?? :eek:

Frank

Yeah he was wearing clothes but he did have black shorts on....He was my high school football and wrestling coach... Coach Latimer big black and bbbbbad .....

Yeah I know Mike38sc BRRRR ooooH BRRRR snow YUCK!!!

Mike38sc

Mike seems to be a "swell" type of guy. I actually sent Mike the wrong part and he liked it so well that he decided to "call it even" :)

Thanks Mike!!!

Frank

Back