parting out but would rather sell whole 89 5speed!

tondog

due to an unfortunate fire, im am going to part out my 89 5 speed but would rather sell it whole. i have done just about everything to this car and much is salvageable. the damage was mainly in the engine bay, the interior was untoutched. all plastic and electrical in the engine bay is gone. now, as for a list of parts that should be fine: 1)new engine from ford with 10,000 miles on it
2)bob johnson ported heads and intake manifold(mild port)
3)scp non-adjustable roller rockers and double valve springs
4)magnum powers ported supercharger(rebuilt and ported about 2000 miles ago)
5)magnum powers inlet plenum
6)75mm throttle body(maybe salvageable)
7)exhaust: scp shorty headers with egr, 2.5in downtubes, two high flow cats, magnaflow resonator, and two dyno max super turbo mufflers(very nice)
8)eec tuner from mn12 performance
9)rebuilt transmission 20,000 miles ago and 10,000 miles on a centerforce dual friction clutch.
10)190lph fuel pump and i have a 255lph high output still in box
11)intercooler fan still in box
12)adjustable fuel pressure regulator from scp still in box
13)bhj harmonice balancer on the motor but the rubber in it may have melted
14)tires: 235/60/16 with only about 4000 miles on them and the front drivers side tire was burnt by the fire but the other three are excellent
15)10% od pulley from scp
16)clear corners
17)the newest version of the scp supercharger top(i think maybe magnum powers)
18)76mm c&l mass air flow meter
19)145 speedo and i still have the stock
Except for where the fire damage is, the body is very clean, only a couple of dings and the interior is in excellent condition except for the drivers seat has a couple of small tears in it. This car is probably not rebuildable, well at least not with out a lot of work that just isnt worth it to me. i have all of the stock parts in a box and i also have a car cover and a dash cover. the car has a sun roof and the car itself only has about 86000 miles on it. im asking $3000 and i know i could get more from parting it out but i dont have the time and frankly dont want to mess with it. any questions email me at res0xjvt@verizon.net thats a zero after res.

tondog said:
due to an unfortunate fire, im am going to part out my 89 5 speed but would rather sell it whole. i have done just about everything to this car and much is salvageable. the damage was mainly in the engine bay, the interior was untoutched. all plastic and electrical in the engine bay is gone. now, as for a list of parts that should be fine: 1)new engine from ford with 10,000 miles on it
2)bob johnson ported heads and intake manifold(mild port)
6)75mm throttle body(maybe salvageable)
7)exhaust: scp shorty headers with egr, 2.5in downtubes, two high flow cats, magnaflow resonator, and two dyno max super turbo mufflers(very nice)
9)rebuilt transmission 20,000 miles ago and 10,000 miles on a centerforce dual friction clutch.
10)190lph fuel pump and i have a 255lph high output still in box
11)intercooler fan still in box
12)adjustable fuel pressure regulator from scp still in box
14)tires: 235/60/16 with only about 4000 miles on them and the front drivers side tire was burnt by the fire but the other three are excellent
16)clear corners
17)the newest version of the scp supercharger top(i think maybe magnum powers)
18)76mm c&l mass air flow meter
Except for where the fire damage is, the body is very clean, only a couple of dings and the interior is in excellent condition except for the drivers seat has a couple of small tears in it. This car is probably not rebuildable, well at least not with out a lot of work that just isnt worth it to me. i have all of the stock parts in a box and i also have a car cover and a dash cover. the car has a sun roof and the car itself only has about 86000 miles on it. im asking $3000 and i know i could get more from parting it out but i dont have the time and frankly dont want to mess with it. any questions email me at res0xjvt@verizon.net thats a zero after res.

Sucks man....need tires, 3 will do for now. How much? Will pick up. show some pics, might need other stuff too.

why not transfer the stuff to a donor SC???

hey call me i have some ? and i want to buy some stuff if your going to part it ...541 777 9900 i am in phx ... i allso know where a cheap doner car is if you want one ...call me

Hey Tondog, sorry to hear about your misfortune. I would be interested in the following if you decide to part it:

255lph high output still in box
clear corners
145 speedo
76mm c&l mass air flow meter

Shoot me a PM with prices.

Thanks,

Val

If you part out.

Does it have a working factory cd player? If so how much for the radio head, jumper wire from radio to cd, cd player with mounting brackets?

Thanks
Denny

ok i need price on

16)clear corners
6)75mm throttle body(maybe salvageable
give a price on each i really need the pully and the eectuner do you still have a stock top? or the stock piping for the intercooler. And how much for the body kit i need front and back and was yours lowerd? and do you have a old motor i needed a core short block or long or just heads

Hi,

If you end up parting the car out, I was wondering how much you would want for the headers. Please PM me and let me know.

Thanks,
Steve

tondog,
Give me a call when you get a free minute if you still have my #. Or, shoot me an e-mail.

Mike

Back