MAF with 3.5intake and 85mm tb?

SlinginBeauty

Im ready to put in my 3.5in chrome intake and 85mm tb when i get it but my question is that i have a c&l73mm maf. Im thinkin this is too small(being under 3in). What would you guys recomend on flow to match with the 3.5 intake. Im not sure flow ratings between the different brands but by measurements the 90mm lighting is going to be slightly bigger than the intake pipe. Is this best or is it better to put a smaller one to match. Ive heard good things about the pro-m but they tend to cost a little too much. Would this c&l80mm kit work for my car if i swich out the sampling tube? heres the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2477316785&category=36474
Just looking for something to match up with my intake and produce more flow. Any opinions people. All info is really helpful. Thanks. Zach

well i think if u go bigger MAF i think your gonna have to get that lil sensor re-programmed or is it only if u go with bigger injectors?

When I switched to the 85mm TB and MP 3.5" intake I upgraded to a Pro-M 87mm Bullet MAF. It's chrome and matches up very good with the 3.5" intake pipe. Here's a picture.

David

Attachments

• Im002096.jpg
    Im002096.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 689
Hey Dave... .. Is that prom87 the lightning conversion with the new style plug, or is it the original plug-in?

Thanks,
Anthony

Back