Cobra R Hood on 89-93?

SlinginBeauty

Hey everyone. Im lookin around for aftermarket hoods for my 90sc. Ive done a lot of lookin around and decied that the mach1 hood is too common and im either going to go with the cowl or cobra r. The problem is that i find pics of the early model sc's with cowl hoods but havent been able to find an early style sc with a cobra r hood. Does anyone have good pics of a painted cobra r hood on the early style. I would love to see if it pulls the whole look off and its hard to tell looking at the 94-95front end. Thanks everyone for any help you can offer. Zach

wise1.jpg

wise21.jpg

That's THE MAN right there!

Those pics are kind of small but I've seen it in person and I have to say that hood looks awesome. I'm putting it on my 92 and a mach-1 on my 90. My big block will also get the cobra r hood on it to clear the carb and filter and hopefully allow me to run a single plane intake manifold on the car.

The first pic looks like a cowl. Correct me if im wrong. But thanks for the pic. All help me get a better idea. Not sure between the 2. By the way Scott, really love(believe its the 92). Looks awsome with those cobra r rims. Those dante design or you do a bolt swap? They chrome too right? THanks again for the pic and if anyone else has any more that would be cool. Zach

Those are the same hood. The 35th got totalled and the motor/trans/rear end were swapped into the 93 and on went the same Cobra R hood. Just looks different from the side view of the first pic.

That is my 92. The wheels are actually a metallic silver, they shine in the sun good and from the right angle they look almost like chrome. I might get them dipped, or get some new chrome wheels for the 92 and then put those on one of my other birds. They are the superior wheels I believe, but Dante's are the same. They are drilled for the SC bolt pattern. The car is lowered with eibach springs. Go to members and look up my 92 and you can see what else is done to the car.

Good luck with the hood.

Why Josh, Have you had problems with legendary? Tell me about your experiences b/c i would love to know b/f i use that company. Thanks. Zach

that looks awsome!!! You have any others from a different angle. Sideish and towards the front. I think you may have just sold me on that hood. Awsome look. Thanks. Zach

Back