94 hood, bumper, lights on 90-91

lostsoul74

question gentlemen, after blowing the engine in my pearl 94, then a giant icicle landing on hood and fender, the cost of repairs is unreasonable, but I see I can get earlier years sc for a song, though I like the more modern look of the 94 over the previous years, so will a 94 hood, lights, and front bumper/airdam fit on say a 91, thanks alot for the input gents.

i believe so... i belive so... u are going to need the headlights and the turnlights and the header panel... and the front bumper should fit but im doubting it because of the hood.. good luck... anyone else? am i wrong or what

do the hinge lineup fit the same placings, or will I have to modify??? and is everything else a direct bolt lineup, or will those too have to be modified. thanks gents.

swap

Its a bolt on swap-use the hood, lights, header panel, and bumper off of your 94 on the earlier car. Only hard part is headlights, you need to adapt from single bulb to dual-easy too though-just cut plug off, and match the colors from the 94 plug to the earlier harness-then solder-youll have one extra ground wire on each side-No big deal-I did it myself actually.

I too love the new style. Mike

thanks charkley, thats what I was looking for, just won a sweet one from ohio for 950, Ebay, already lowered with rims, etc, just needs some minor love, alot cheaper than motor rebuild and everything else, though I still may swap motors later cause I love the pearl over the red one this one is. thanks guys for all the insight.

charkley, jsut saw your other post with the 94 parts for sale, in red, thats perfect, dont even have to touch mine, I'm in Rochester, contact me back at lostsoul74@yahoo.com to let me know how much, need hood, bumper, lights, etc, just like your post has bro. Got to be a shopper though, just a construction worker, not lawyer ya know. And this buy just set me back, but can work out better ina couple weeks.

Back