White 90 xr7 for sale in vb..low miles

LightY3arZ

Found it at the same place I bought mine from, Tidewater Autosales on Va. beach blvd. on the left a little ways past military highway. I checked it out, and its definitely a beauty!

White, no rust, around 6x,xxx miles pulled hard for a stock ride. the plastic that holds the info center was busted, and it was just hanging there, as well as a few lil problems like that. Over all, it is VERY cherry.

If any of you are looking for a new SC you should check it out, it can be found on auto trader, or pm me if you want pics, cause my wife snapped one when we were contmeplating buying it for her. :)

funny thing about xr7 is sometimes they have a 5.0 in them and some have the 3.8 sc.you never know till you pop the hood.fold down backseats are rare?i have a extra one(black leather)

Sho,

To my understanding the fold down seats were a little more rare, although I could be wrong. :cool:

As far as under the hood, to my understanding 89 and 90 xr7 were only 3.8 sc, and I can definitely tell the difference between and 89-90, and the rest of the models. However, as I said, I checked it out thoroughly since I was considering buying it for my wife who loves mine, including popping the hood and test driving it, and it is all good.

So if someone in the area is looking for a low mileage SC, there ya go. ;)

Back