broken bird

S

slim03034

:eek: ok i just picked this car up owned it a whole month payed $2700 ran good till parking it one sunny after noon walked away to few mins come back smoke barreling out the hood the peace of **** over heated!!!!! filled it back up with antifreeze tryed to start it nothing here the fuel pump went out after just puting a new gas tank in it a week ago had a crack in it for unkowen ressons but anyways put new fuel pump in start it up runs fine awhile then starts to miss then car start to over heat and white smoke poors out exhoust and anitfreeze filled one of the cylenders and then comes to the point of dieing!!
don't get me wrong i loved the car want to get it fixed looked around no one wants to work on it up here not even the ford dealers thats pretty bad when they won't touch there one **** ups but i was told it could be the cracked cylder or just the gasket im wondering is it worth fixing it? its a really nice car i want to fix it but don't know where to find parts don't know if i should just replace that one head of all of them or even rebuild the whole thing while having it all apart since its looks like a pain in the *** to take apart. its a 1990 black sc with 148,000 miles on it new paint job sun roof the thing is loaded. what do u think? sorry for any spelled words or anthing of that sort :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitly sounds like at least a blown head gaskets. The overheating might have cracked a head, but you will find that out when you pull them off. I just got done replacing my head gaskets. Took about 4 days taking my time and cleaning stuff up from an oil leak.

Back