What is everyone paying for gas?

I pay about $2.15-2.30 here in south west michigan. I saw it for $2.05 in a small town the other day and filled up. Damn these prices. When I first got my SC, gas was like maybe $1.35 a gallon for premium.

in eastern ind. $2.20 more or less for 94 octane. this is a guess since i drive a company truck, witch by the way has gotten a best of 10 m.p.g. i could not aford to own one like it.

The most I've payed so far is $2.03 a gallon. The most I've seen it around here though is $2.21 at a Philips 66. Most places are between $2.15-2.20.
I get it through discount places though.

in Canada

its hitting about 1.02-1.05 a litre for premiuim

I puit in gas at these prices and leave the gas staion adn my tank still raeads empty.

I make 35 KM drives to work each day.I have been taking the bus to work now. this is ridiculaous. thinking of gettin a honda!!!!

you guys are telling me i have to put in 10 bucks of gas everyday, at 2.459 a damn gallon. also our HIGH OCTANE is your MID GRADE OCTANE, out high octane is 91, so my car would seriously knock and ping if i do exhaust and pop in a 5% overdrive pulley?

It's about $2.43 for a gallon for 92 super here in Honolulu,Hawaii.
I go to Costco where its $2.13 an gallon.
but our birds need gas so I don"t care........

It went to 2.13$ today in NE Ohio. Summit and Stark Counties. And that's for the cheap stuff. I filled up with 93 the other day at 2.23$. We all need raises just to go to work.

Back