PDA

View Full Version : Steve Winalski (ssgohan796)

w53
05-20-2004, 09:31 AM
Email Address: ssgohan796@msn.com
User Name: ssgohan796
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments: I purchased a supercharger from him for $150 total. Check was mailed and he cashed it before the end of April. Steve Winalski has not responded to several emails I have sent since then and has given no indication that he will send the parts. He has several parts listed on the board so proceed with caution.

93lx
05-21-2004, 09:28 PM
don't take this the wrong way, as i don't know your situation. i tried emailing him for parts myself...with no reply. he did list his cell phone number in his ad. i called it and left a callback number, and within an hour he had called back, but my phone was off. i then called again, and got him live. according to him, he has not had the internet for several weeks now. that would be why he didn't email you...or anyone else for that matter. again, not defending him and what he may or may have not done with you, just stating that maybe you should try his cell number. you should have better luck. i can provide it to you in a pm if you cannot find it.

Thunder Flee
06-28-2004, 11:17 PM
I had some difficulty with him also, kinda shady, but he did come through eventually.