Intercooler Co2 Sprayer

ARV90SC

"Now you can use your stock intercooler and your car will feel like it has a huge front mount. For high temperature situations where maximum cooling is desired, this co2 sprayer is the solution. This sprayer, when activated, will douse the front section of the intercooler with a high-pressure mist of co2. As the co2 hits the intercooler surface, it will increase the efficiency of your intercooler. You can activate this while on the move or at a stop light for maximum horsepower."
spray.gif

c0_1_b.JPG

what are your guys thoughts on this, they custom make them to the size of the IC size

I think the problem with the C02 spray is that your freezing...heating....freezing....heating the Intercooler and that can crack it...There has been other posts...search for Intercooler sprayers and stuff to verify what I said if youd like

I have one, haven't hooked it up yet. That kit does not show a solenoid to turn on/off flow. Don't know how well that will work.

I plan to try a setup close to this idea.But plan to spray the co2
in a double wall ic tubes,on the blower ic and intake ic tubes.
Randy

i can get ln2 which is liquid nitrogen. Nitrogen changes from a gas to a liquid at a temperature of -320 ºF.inwhich would shatter the whole car like glass.i know because i've shattered tennis balls.now if you could only firgure out how to run that thru the ic :)

man, with an air charge that cool, the amount of boost you could run through an engine would be so high you would probably reach the structural limits of the motor before detonation starts. :eek: :D :D

Back