3rd gear sychrono?

dodgetruck91

can someone tell me where to get one? i have a parts trans here i could use that one. And how much should di expect to pay? thanksl,

dodgetruck91 said:
can someone tell me where to get one? i have a parts trans here i could use that one. And how much should di expect to pay? thanksl,
Do a search for syncros. I think they are only available as a special order through Mazda....from Japan :eek: I'm sure someone will can fill in some more details.

Can i remove the input shaft and all its contents by removing the front beariring plate and pulling it all out at once to replace whole shaftT?

I checked at FORD a couple of days ago and it was going to be somewhere around $250 (maybe less) for the synchos...all of em'....they have all been discontinued....sucks...

Stephen

tranny parts

you should be able to get syncros at a manual tranny shop. like "Standard transmission" you just have to find opne in your area. i would not install used one's unless you want to replace them again in the near future. As always compare the old and new parts, these trannys have been updated a few times over the years and smalpl p[arts have changed. like the 5th gear syncro for 150's doesn't fit.

Back