Want To Join

jdaly1978

Im a member of the SCCOA and I wanted to join this club as well. What do I need to do to get it done. Im the proud owner of an 89 SC w/5 speed. Thanks a bunch...
JEFF

Super coupe clup of New England

Hi Jeff, if you are a member of SSCoA thats all it takes. Your in the right spot to get info about the New England chapter. You can check here to see if we are doing anything. But we dont do much we had a nice mini meet in RI thanks to Jeff but that was two years ago. We have not planed a mini meet its very hard to pick a day that is good for all. So what we do is if you see a car show or a cruise night that you want to go to post it and go . If any one can go they will and then there is no hard feelings if no one shows up. So keep checking our web page and good luck with that new SC. Pete

Varoooom.............

Hey Pete!, Red!, ya'll going to Wally Sat. nite? maybe I can find it this time, yuk,yuk,yuk. I'm gonna go, will wear my biiig western hat, that outa get me recognized, as I haven't bought a SC t-shirt yet. later Frank H.

White Lightning said:
Hey Pete!, Red!, ya'll going to Wally Sat. nite? maybe I can find it this time, yuk,yuk,yuk. I'm gonna go, will wear my biiig western hat, that outa get me recognized, as I haven't bought a SC t-shirt yet. later Frank H.

You mean I'll actually be there with another SC!! LOL! It just never worked out last year. The nights I could make it, no other SC's were able to. It was still a lot of fun though. Should be even better this year. Later Brandon.

redknight said:
You mean I'll actually be there with another SC!! LOL! It just never worked out last year. The nights I could make it, no other SC's were able to. It was still a lot of fun though. Should be even better this year. Later Brandon.
I saw we start planning a meet now. I just got my 91 SC got some intake mods. Working on the exhaust side. Tryin to figure out whats the best way to go for that part. That isnt so expesnive

Back