A couple ?'s

blackstallion94

I am getting ready to do a full exhaust on my bird from ported manifolds to tips. I am sure than i am going with no cats a magnaflow res and i was wondering how magnaflow mufflers would sound. Also i am a little tired of my factory gages so i am planning on puting on a 3 pod a pillar. I was planning on putting on a new boost gage, temp gage and oil pressure. The question i have is my oil pressure gage drops every so often and causes the check gages light to come on. I have replaced the sending unit and tightened the sending wire so i believe it might be the actual gage. I was wondering if i could unhook the oil pressure gage without causing the light to come on.

i got no cats with a mag res to two mag mufflers, and i sounds awesome love the sound of it, it really allows you to hear the blower too, not obnoxious to me. but if you dont put the resonator on it will sound kinda poopy

and about the guages, if you are getting new ones anyways get an oil presssure and just switch it over to the new gage.

The check guage light is telling you one of the guages is reading low.
Does the oil pressure drop at idle....? :confused:

Last edited:
Back