any 1 from Brampton, Ontario important/Charger info

I live about 10 minutes from the Bramalea assembly plant. On the way home from work every day, I pass by a parking lot not far from the plant where they store the vehicles before they get shipped out on the car carriers.

I'll keep an eye out for any of the Chargers, I often see the 300s out on test drives.

cheers,
Ed N.

I remember a while back when I was in detroit I saw a mustang all cammoed up driving around. Didn't have my digi cam with me tho. It was cool to see it like that.

thundersc said:
IVIercuryIVIan -- Evaporators and Heater Cores are shipped from Germany, but we are going to start producing them in plant with 3-6 months

Do you know this for sure? My company in Kitchener makes the Evap. and Heater Core aluminum tubes for the 300. We ship them to Behr HVAC in Dayton Ohio where they get brazed to the evap. and heater cores. Behr Dayton Ohio makes the whole HVAC assembly which is then shipped to you.

We have a contract with Behr Dayton for the life of the program + service parts. We ship approx. 1200 parts a day. I am not sure what your line efficiency is but I doubt you would make much more than 1200 cars/day. Which means Germany is out of the picture. Behr Germany does make HVAC units but not for the LX/HB/DR/PT/ND/KJ/ platforms. (we have all of those contracts with Behr Dayton) I have witnessed the assembly of these units in Dayton, Ohio.

Chrysler is scheduled to release a 4 door charger as you suggested. It is RWD and has a Hemi. I have seen some prototype pictures but I have not yet been able to see the final prototype.

i live right by the plant

All I See come ut of the plant is 300c (damn what a beautiful car)

Back