"NEWS FLASH" from Nor-Cal

"One still alive" :D

Happy Memorial Day SCCoSC yes there is one member of Nor-Cal still alive here the rest I dont know where they went what ya all ben doing? I am getting things in order now will get back to racing the Bullet soon.

Hows the Bad Boy from Southern Calif "John Sheltion" and my friend Ron still got the Bakersfield Track BBQ Burger on order for you well have a safe and happy time see you all soon

"One Still Alive"

Jim,
It seems to be quite down here. It would be great to get a meet with you at Bakersfield and those burgers you keep talking about sound very good. From the responses I've seen I don't think the groupe wants to go up there till it's cool though.

Hope to meet you sometime. Activities seem to be gaining momentium, hopefully we'll be up to full speed as a club and we be able to see what we all look like and check out each others cars.

Andre

Yep, been somewhat quiet around here lately. Between trying to heal wounded birds and other priorities, we haven't done much lately. I think it's just a matter of time and we'll be back in gear.

Bakersfield in the fall does sound good though.

Good luck with your car, Jim. Hope you've decided not to sell it.

John Shelton said:
Yep, been somewhat quiet around here lately. Between trying to heal wounded birds and other priorities, we haven't done much lately. I think it's just a matter of time and we'll be back in gear.

Bakersfield in the fall does sound good though.

Good luck with your car, Jim. Hope you've decided not to sell it.
4th of July meet in Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo would be cool. I'll have plenty of time byt hen.

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo July 4th

We arn't there yet? I'm up for it. Let us know the details.

Al, Anthony got that Ripper in. One H of a diferance.
Still got that clutch not fully releasing problem but it does
go into gear much easier and have made a couple of speed
shifts and didn't miss em. We'll see. Next will be over coming
the wheel hop, haven't had the time to find a place to practice
launchig that isn't watched closely, too many rice burners and
cops trying to catch 'em. Garden Grove you know.
Andre :D :D

Andre Perrault said:
We arn't there yet? I'm up for it. Let us know the details.

Al, Anthony got that Ripper in. One H of a diferance.
Still got that clutch not fully releasing problem but it does
go into gear much easier and have made a couple of speed
shifts and didn't miss em. We'll see. Next will be over coming
the wheel hop, haven't had the time to find a place to practice
launchig that isn't watched closely, too many rice burners and
cops trying to catch 'em. Garden Grove you know.
Andre :D :D

Good deal! I blew past the 22 at ~110 and slowed down after I saw some lights, CHP flew by seconds later and pulled over a riced out eclipse with the same paint scheme :D Lucked out on that one. Find a good sized parking lot.

Going Faaaaasssssssttttttttt

Been up there too, luckily no chips. It's fun to down shift to 3rd when these guys go charging by at 80 - 90 and their I 'em at there door. Not to mention a few Bemers.
My wife drives a white Explr Sport, on the way home from work on the 22 some broad goes by passing everyone on the right, you gussed it a white Explr. CHP pulls wife over, luckily the cop believed that he got the wrong one.

Andre

Back