Which line is PS?

SlinginBeauty

Im going to be changing out my powerstearing fluid and just wondering which line it was. I have something saying its right under the oil filter but not sure which one exactly. Tried to follow some lines but kinda hard to do with ic pipes and such in the way. Heres a pic. Which line is it? I think its the line with the red number 1. If not please correct me. Thanks in advanced for all your help. Zach

Attachments

• psline.gif
    psline.gif
    187.7 KB · Views: 76
Either one of the steel lines, they just loop side to side going to various places such as the power rack, and to the PS cooler, then back to the pump.

Hey all, i got it all set. Thanks for your input.
Sho tauras- I did this b/c my car has 150K miles and to my knowledge the ps fluid is the same as when it was new. You can look in there and it looks like chocolate syrup. I saw this link on tccoa.com:http://www.tccoa.com/articles/misc/psteering.html
I figured i couldnt go wrong. And im very happy i did. Wheel spins alot easier, and im sure stress on whole system is relieved a little. Definatly worth doing b/c its so simple to do. That is why i decided to change it.
Would recomend everyone that has lots of miles on their sc to do this b/c it makes everyday driving alot easier. Zach

oh..i guess i won't have this problem being i went thru 2 power steering hose in 6 months.before i was told by someone on here that my motor mounts were gone and all my fluid dumped out both times.yay... see i was doing maintence and i didn't even know i was

Back