spark 1.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 267
  • spark 3.JPG
    spark 3.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 236
  • spark2.JPG
    spark2.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 205
ok I;ll be the first to say something..THATS JUST GREAT!!!

SO whats the problem?...I;d give the Denso IT20 a shot..SLightly colder then stock and fire under the most extreme of conditions:O)

Meh......I had a couple plugs like that about 2 years ago. :) The car even passed the IL emissions test like that. It did have a miss under high boost though.

Ready, set, lets argue!

Iridium plugs are no better than coppers and in the opinion of some highly regarded individuals, worse. I run nothing but copper plugs in my car ($10 for a whole set) and change them every year or two. You should be changing your plugs every year anyway so that you can see what is going on in your motor. 100K mile plugs are for housewives and lawyers. :D

I run autolite 764's in stockish SC's and 103's in modified ones. In no case should your plugs look like that. You have tuning issues (your car is running lean).

Iridium plugs are no better than coppers and in the opinion of some highly regarded individuals, worse.

Dave,

My car runs the same no matter what plug I use. I've got NGK iridiums now, but I think I'll try a set of the copper plugs before racing again. BTW, What gap are you setting the plugs to ?

David

Back