what do you guys think of my T-bird

What do you think?

• Its great!

Votes: 18 15.0%
  • Its ok

Votes: 81 67.5%
  • It sucks

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Drive it off a cliff! And ride with it over the edge!

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
Definitely lose the windshield banner, and any other banners/stickers. Tint the windows as dark as possible, lower it. Shave the side moldings. Shave the spoiler if you have one. Aftermarket rims, just not chrome cobra r's since that is what everyone has. :)

It looks nice. Do what you can afford and remember if you like it, thats all that matters :)

scbird1 said:
It looks nice. Do what you can afford and remember if you like it, thats all that matters :)
Thanks man Thats what I do. I hope to save enough to put a set of gunmetal drag wheels on it (because I think gunmetal looks tough) and to lighten the weight.

Again thanks for the reply.

Looks good to me

I have a 95 LX i think it looks pretty good but i hate the stock rims, change your rims in my opinion but the rest looks great to me

Car looks great. Keep doing what YOU want to do to it.

One note, about the website. Blue text on a black background is hard to read a bit. I'd change that, but otherwise looks good too!

Looks good, I'd turn the tires around personally, the white lettering doesn't really suit these cars IMO.

cowtown said:
Looks good, I'd turn the tires around personally, the white lettering doesn't really suit these cars IMO.

Oh, I donno about that, I like em. ;) as for the car. Looks good. Maybe a tad "loud" for my taste, but nice.

Attachments

• Oct08078.JPG
    Oct08078.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 221
  • Oct08080.JPG
    Oct08080.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Oct08081.JPG
    Oct08081.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 218
Gotta get SC wheels or something to replace the stock ones. They're ok but are easy to improve on.
Also looking at your page, strip the blue paint off your intake and polish it. Performance goodies and fix up the engine's apperance will go a long way. Very nice car for sure!

I would lose the windshield banner, and the white letters on the tires. Also, think about a set of high speed radials. Close your eyes and picture a blow-out at 125. Other than that.....DON'T PUT NO WINGS ON IT.

HAVE YOU FLOWN A FORD LATELY?

Last edited:
I would switch to the 97 tail lights,loose the winshield sticker,lower the car put some wheels on it,and some low profile tires with no white lettering. Also shortin the exhaust tips they seem to be sticking out to far and look silly!

Chris

second try

Nice car. Don't go with drag lites, they don't fit the look of the car. I'd go with a flat faced, 5-8 spoke, gunmetal or silver wheel, blackwalled radials, lowered, no spoiler, dark tint, and please do something about that intake. That's my $.025 cents worth.

i love that hood

ok that hood really caught my attention, where did u order it through? price? and i agree with every 1 else, lose the banner, drop it down, and the right wheels will set any car off!

My opinion: change the tires and maybe the rims! Also try to clean the engine room! Otherwise it looks good! :)

Last edited:
How do I like your SC

Let me count the ways. Interesting hood though I'm more of a purist and like SC's to remain stock. Have to agree with whoever questioned white lettering on the tires. Don't care for em much on these cars.

Last edited:
Headlights are dingy and the signals look new so replace the headlights or get that meguires kit and buff them out new. The banner and all the rest are your taste so if it feels good......

Back