strugglin w/blinker,brake, reverse light prob.

rbart23

I've searched this problem with no luck. my blinkers, brake lights and reverse lights do not work. however my hazards work. the blinker relay works and i've replaced my multi-function switch with a friends. however my friends SC does not have the auto headlights so i think his is different than mine. i've tried looking for ground problems. i guess it could be the ingnition switch but i'm not positive. so before i go and buy a new multi-function switch along with a new ignition swtich coudl anyone help me with this weird problem. also this problem gradually occured. any input would be apprecited.
Thanks,
Rick
90 SC

rbart23 said:
I've searched this problem with no luck. my blinkers, brake lights and reverse lights do not work. however my hazards work. the blinker relay works and i've replaced my multi-function switch with a friends. however my friends SC does not have the auto headlights so i think his is different than mine. i've tried looking for ground problems. i guess it could be the ingnition switch but i'm not positive. so before i go and buy a new multi-function switch along with a new ignition swtich coudl anyone help me with this weird problem. also this problem gradually occured. any input would be apprecited.
Thanks,
Rick
90 SC
you might want to try a new headlight switch.I have a 91 SC with auto headlamps,all at once tail lights and instrument panel lights would'nt work.Replaced switch,it all works now! Hope this helps. KLHbluesman

Back