DESPERATE TO SELL!!!! FIRST $10000 TAKES

M

Muskys SC

DESPERATE TO SELL!!!! FIRST $10000 TAKES

Well, all good things must come to an end. I've decided to sell my car, so if you guys know of anybody interested let me know. All you guys know how well I keep my car. It has 136K on it now (lots of highway driving this year). It's black with black leather, Auto, high end alpine alarm, suspension techniques springs, Kenwood MASK cd head unit with JBL system. 17inch Mille Miglia Evo Rims with 275/40/17 rear, 245/45/17front. I can't figure out how to post a picture on here, so if anybody wants a pic I can e-mail it to you. I'm selling it for $10000

--Check out the pics of the car a few posts down

Phone # (604)828-6994
Email: muskys67@hotmail.com

Re: I'm Selling My Car

to post an image type

Who is Jerome? And how can I contact him?

Who is Jerome? And how can I contact him?

Would you be willing to sell your wheels, if so how much......tires too......or else what site can you buy them off

Are you buying a new car or truck? If so what are you getting?

Alex - No I don't want to sell my rims. Maybe if somebody wants the car without them I'll sell, but not until then.

Dan - I'm not sure what car I'm going to get after?

sup shawn

if u want something old again my buddy has a 68 stang for sale, non fastback but the california special. Its got a shaker hood and the side scoops and stuff like that, needs some minor body work (nothing YOUR family can't do :)) and paint. Its engineless at the moment but a wicked project car. He wants 2000 for it, it was going to be his second project car but he can't afford two. (the main project car is a mint 67 396 chevelle, restoring, pretty much done... something you'd droop over)

but that leaves 10 g's or so for modfications. I'd go through 'painless wireing' and get there stand alone computer and put a DOHC 4.6 in there :)

If u want more info on it shoot me an e-mail. I was thinking about buying it but i don't have the cash to do it right now.

Ray

Thanks for the info Ray. I don't think I'm going to buy an old car again right now. I want an everyday driver. I'm thinking maybe an LS1 Camaro.

pics

As much as i hate to see his bird go to, i have to help a friend out...

here are the pics...

newfront.jpg

PANTRY2brighter.jpg

rearrow.jpg

scdash.jpg

SChouse.jpg

and you guys ALL know how he keeps his car.. MINT condition...

hope to see some of you soon!

Re: pics

:( i want those wheels!!!!!

im sorry to hear you plan on selling the car, Shawn. I hope it will find a good home

SELL THEM TOO ME.........Well if you decide to part with the wheels, contact me first......cuz ill buy them

Shawn:
Heard from Jerome today: He just picked up an SC
so therefore not in the market anymore....
Too bad since from the pics, you've certainly
maintained yours second to none...!
Hope the sales effort goes well, Peace, virgil

Looks sweet with thoes rims shawn, sell it with the rims, don't part it out.

And i will back houman on this one, shawn's cars are always MINT.

I'll put the word out man, there is a guy who will buy it right now, its what he's looking for.
Ray

Ray

If you know somebody that will buy it tell him about it. I am kinda desperate. I think I found a car that I want to get, but I can't buy it until I sell this one. So find out if the guy is interested.

well

I'll tell him, he dosent want to go to the main land i'll come pick it up if u want, help u out. LOL i'll get to drive it a bit then :)

but i'll talk to him later.

whats your phone #?

He can give u a shout to heard all about it.

Ray

PS i know everything about the car cept the sterio
what u running?

Back