ic fan is great

sho taurus

finished installing my ic fan today(8 " perma cool) and man what a difference it makes.dunno if it was because i have a 10% pulley or what but my sc and ic tubes and ic always was soooo hot.now i can drive the car for an hour and nothing is hot now.i can touch the sc top and ic and ic both tubes.even the bottom one is not to hot to touch.i love it and it feels like alot more power.i think this is one of best upgrades.oh and i put that black air dam on too but haven't driven the car since i've done that.

Looks like you need to add it to your list of mods in your sig. I'm glad you got it hooked up. Did you get my PM? I couldn't find the pictures on the dash you sent. I don't think they were there at all.

Ya know I was able to make it to Jenro's today. I was up there for about 1/2 hour. Z and Mike were up there and well as another guy w/ a Limited Edition T-bird (whatever year that is '97, '98?) And we actually got some traffic around the supercoupes which seemed to be a rarity since I've been going there.

Talk to ya later,
Metalman

yeah i'm gonna have to get wife to post them since i'm a tard.i took the sho and sc up there(jenro's) last week and i popped the hood to the sho and lots of people were checking it out.don't ever see any sho's upthere.i wasn't there(jenro's) this week cuz i was finishing up ic fan.i worked on that dash most the day friday and still only half way there.probably gonna start back up on it monday.gonna mow grass tomorrow.k well i'll get the wife to send those dash pics what is your email address?might be easier that way

I noticed the same thing with my IC fan. Really seems to make a huge difference on hotter days. How did you wire yours up? I run mine off a relay wired to the coil wire.

I ran the inline fuse directly soldered to the ignition coil wire in the fuse box so it turns on with the key on "start" or "on". If i need to turn the fan off, I just pull the fuse.

i did mine same as metalman off the fuse box behind battery.it turns on with the key on.and inline fuse 30 amp.you can goto mn12 website and get a idea.metalman u have mail i hope.

Back