Thanks to Duffy and George

kuhnga

It was nice to hear the stories from the Ford engineers at the dinner. After looking at all the slides on the go-fast cars they our just as retarded as we our. :p I swear RX7Dave worked on some of that stuff.
We need to get the part # for the front end! Paul? anyone?

I know way to much about tow-link now and did not know what he meant when he said these cars are not for drag racing.

Tell Lou and the other guys to join the board, we can give them the first year free. :)

I like to have organized activities during these long weekends.

Gary

I didn't know Fast Freddie designed the prototype blower top either.

...Not to mention that Jim Demmit drove the car at Bonneville.

Interesting stuff! :eek:

Agreed, a big thanks to George and Duffy for bringing in Lou and Chuck. It's great when people like that are willing to share knowledge. I spent about half an hour talking to Chuck on Sunday, just after Gary did his dyno run. Would love to spend a day listening to his stories !! :)

And that's a toe-link Gary, not tow link ... that's what you need when the HGs blow after another nitrous run. :p

cheers,
Ed N.

I will built it , but will they come???

Bill McNeil said:
I didn't know Fast Freddie designed the prototype blower top either.

...Not to mention that Jim Demmit drove the car at Bonneville.

Interesting stuff! :eek:
:p :p I just take your ideas and add my own design ..... :eek: :eek: All I know I LEARNED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: ALSO " KING KUHN " A.K.A. GARY...... :cool: :cool: has shared his seceret,s with me.........I SWORE ON HIS WIPPLE I WOULD NEVER TELL....... :rolleyes: BUT A BIT J.D. ON ICE MIGHT LOSSEN ME UP :) :)

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whtsc said:
Gary I think you may be still drunk from the weekend........................ :confused: :confused: I NEVER WOULD BELIEVE :eek: :eek: DIDN,T THINK THERE WAS ENOUGH BEER IN THE WORLD FOR HIM :p :p .....WOULDN,T WANT TO PAY HIS BAR TAB :mad: :mad:

My hat is off to both the engineers that took the time to share with us what they could and answer in honesty the questions posed to them as well as those who arranged for their attendance of the event. It was certainly an honor to have them present and I found the hour I spent talking with Chuck and 3 hours with Lou to be priceless. I hope to see them keep contact with our community and attending our future events.

Paul

Back