Wiring Harness

1RadSc

Hi Would anyone happen to have or know where I can purchase the female end of the wiring harness that hooks into the sliding part of the ignition switch on the steering column?

It is the part of the harness that comes from under the dash and hooks about haveway up into the steering column where the switch that slides back and fourth on the contact terminals when you turn the key to the ignition on and off is.

Had someone break into my coupe break up the whole column where the cylinder is so I also have to buy a new column because the broke out the part that house's the cylinder then when that didnt work they tried cutting the wires at the switch down below and tieing the wires together to start it luckely I have multiple bypass systems to prevent this so the car actually never got stolen..

Any help would be appreciated as I cant seem to locate the part in any auto store they say you have to buy the whole harness which is B.S. oh and if ya have 1 with the wires already cut but still attached would work out even better for me.. Thanx..

John

How much are you willing to pay..

I might have one for ya..

Thanks

1RadSc said:
Hi Would anyone happen to have or know where I can purchase the female end of the wiring harness that hooks into the sliding part of the ignition switch on the steering column?

It is the part of the harness that comes from under the dash and hooks about haveway up into the steering column where the switch that slides back and fourth on the contact terminals when you turn the key to the ignition on and off is.

Had someone break into my coupe break up the whole column where the cylinder is so I also have to buy a new column because the broke out the part that house's the cylinder then when that didnt work they tried cutting the wires at the switch down below and tieing the wires together to start it luckely I have multiple bypass systems to prevent this so the car actually never got stolen..

Any help would be appreciated as I cant seem to locate the part in any auto store they say you have to buy the whole harness which is B.S. oh and if ya have 1 with the wires already cut but still attached would work out even better for me.. Thanx..

John

Found 1

Thanks I appreciate ya answering but when I didnt see anyone posting to it I started to research it a little harder and found that rockauto sells the female plugs with about 6 inches of all the wires so it can just be color matched and tied back into the harness all for a whopping $11.00 :)

Again thanks I appreciate ya answering the post.. John

Back