Magnaflow Resonators CHEAP!

Did you bother to search the part # Darkstar?

Search the part # or call John to confirm what I have posted. If you search the Magnaflow part # on his site you will stand corrected. Obviously the mufflers on his homepage are not what I was referring to!
Rich

From the Warren Area... my car is getting painted as we speak. I had them paint it a 1992 Ford Color...I think it's strawberry red....whatever it was it was one shade of red darker than stock and has a metallic in it. It turned out awesome.

I'm in the process of piecing an exhaust together for it. I just bought a pair of Bill Hull catless downtubes from a guy on this board...I also have 2 Hooker Aero Chamber mufflers and now thanks to the link above, a Magnaflow 12198 resonator. Now I just have to find a shop that will piece it all together.

Noticed your from OH as well. Any ideas where I might get this done?!

Nice hearing from you.
Rich
SC UL8R1990 said:
good find! Also noticed you were form ne ohio, what part? And what color is your SC?

14221 is the MagnaFlow muffler that is commonly used as a resonator on an SC. 3" inlet, dual 2-1/2" outlet (gets reversed for the SC).

cheers,
Ed N.

You are referring to the stainless steel model. The ones that I have posted are aluminized and as you said they are reversible.

Rich

Back