PDA

View Full Version : Stupid freakin kids

SC92
06-11-2004, 12:45 AM
***** idiot kids with nothing better to do. Why can't they just let other people's things alone. Someone tried to steal my SC tonight. Luckily my neighbors saw them and got a plate number, unfortunately the plate number didn't match the kind of vehicle and so they will probably never be caught. Guess I won't forget that brake pedal lock ever again. They did break off the lock on the outside of the door on the driver's side though. Now that is something else I have to get fixed. I just hate it when these things happen and screw up a person's whole psyche for a while. Well, just had to rant a rave for a few minutes. Now I can't get back to sleep. :mad:

plev72
06-11-2004, 02:10 AM
Funny, I nearly bought myself another pistol as an impulse buy today... ;-)

Still Crusin
06-17-2004, 10:17 AM
At least they didn't get the car. Too bad they didn't catch 'em. Penalty should be higher for auto theft. There used to be a time when you'd be hanged for stealing a man's horse.

I kinda like the the TV ad for a Kia :eek: (of all cars) where it appears to be a beater/junker car and the guy rolls off the "junker" car cover to expose the Kia. I want one of those covers.

That'd be great to have your car rigged so the bandit gets a high voltage shock when the attempt their thiefery.