Attn: Mike

Melon

SCCoA Member
Hey Mike - I tried to e-mail you the other day and it came back undeliverable. I sent it to the juno address that you had in another thread about Club Clash. forcfed93@juno.com

Is that the right address? And I was e-mailing you to tell you that I'm going to try to come to the Club Clash in October. If ya think about it, keep me up to date on what's going on (like if there's a date change or something) It's a good excuse for me to use some of my vacation time :) I may try to drag a few others from Nebraska as well.

-Andy "Melon"

Melon said:
Hey Mike - I tried to e-mail you the other day and it came back undeliverable. I sent it to the juno address that you had in another thread about Club Clash. forcfed93@juno.com

Is that the right address? And I was e-mailing you to tell you that I'm going to try to come to the Club Clash in October. If ya think about it, keep me up to date on what's going on (like if there's a date change or something) It's a good excuse for me to use some of my vacation time :) I may try to drag a few others from Nebraska as well.

-Andy "Melon"

Thats the correct email address!!! Someone sent me a huge file that filled the box .....

Do you have my biz email address? If not I can send it to you.

I have you on the club's email list!

I've got the biz address but since it wasn't a huge emergency, I wasn't going to e-mail that. I figured I'd post it and you'd see it eventually :D

Plans may be sort of changing, but I'm still coming. Downside is, I might be in the Ranger again :mad: We'll have to see what October brings.

-Andy "Melon"

Melon said:
Downside is, I might be in the Ranger again :mad: We'll have to see what October brings.

-Andy "Melon"

What's up with that?!?!?!?

Don't feel bad, I'm still having problems with my chip!

Transmission problems.. Mine has been slipping on me, especially in 1st gear. Not bad in other gears, but mostly 1st. I'm saving money right now for a whole new transmission (Lentech Street Terminator :D more than likely) along with a new torque convertor. Just take care of everything while I'm there. But it depends on how the money flows and whether or not I get my 'Bird in the shop in time. I think I can make it all work, but we'll see what the next few months bring.

-Andy "Melon"

Update :D

I'm damn close to getting my new transmission so as long as my 'Bird likes me in October, I should be there with it. I'm going to really try to have my 'Bird - even if I can't race with it.

-Andy "Melon"

I am planning on attending also. I have pretty much ruled out making it to the SC Shootout, but would still like to make it to a meet of somesort this year. Will there be any activities planned for the Friday night before, or Saturday evening after racing?

Thomas

PS. Are Mark VIII's allowed? My SC won't be making the trip.

Thomas A said:
I am planning on attending also. I have pretty much ruled out making it to the SC Shootout, but would still like to make it to a meet of somesort this year. Will there be any activities planned for the Friday night before, or Saturday evening after racing?

Thomas

PS. Are Mark VIII's allowed? My SC won't be making the trip.

Thomas,
Glad to hear that you are planning to come to the clash too ..... I'm sure you will enjoy TRiState Raceway!!!!

We usually get together with anyone who comes in early and we plan to do something! It's kinda up to who ever show up!!!!!

Saturday evening there is a cruise-in at the local drive-in or we can always plan to do something else!!!!!

Yes, Mark III's and any Ford Powered vehicles are ALWAYS welcome!!!!

Back