video of me having fun in my sc 4.6 bird

pearl95sc said:
Sounds like an 03 cobra. HEHE. Gotta love that. But I'm not diggin the whole lap camera.

It is my sony mavica camera it can take 15 second videos. It is kinda of hard to hold the camera and drive at the same time.

So what was that on the top of Second in the third video? Sounded like it was just going to take off right as the shift occurred.

Hope I don't sound rude here.....

Hey, did you say thats a blown 4.6? I'm just wondering because your speedo doesn't seem to be moving nearly as fast as mine in my SC, and my 97 Cougar with a 4.6 is almost that fast, but i'm thinking you're faster...I am just confused a bit. You do have a 5 speed right?

mn12freak said:
Hey, did you say thats a blown 4.6? I'm just wondering because your speedo doesn't seem to be moving nearly as fast as mine in my SC, and my 97 Cougar with a 4.6 is almost that fast, but i'm thinking you're faster...I am just confused a bit. You do have a 5 speed right?

My car is a automatic. I am using a sc 145 spedo insted of the lx 120 unit. I got tired of peging the 120 unit out all the time.

Back