*Medina,Ohio Red Supercoupe sighting*

SC UL8R1990

Medina, Ohio. At the intersection of Fenn Rd./Rt. 42 Red supercoupe 89-91 17-18" silver rims, cervini hood, custom exhaust, tinted windows, and clear corners. i was screaming like crazy but i guess they couldnt hear me :(

looked sharp!

I saw it too...

Last Monday, intersection of 303 and 252. Turned South on 252. I was on my bicycle so I didn't have a chance of catching up. Looked and sounded good though. Perhaps George has added another car to his fleet.

george has about 8 SCs already but it wasnt him/his. It was a younger guy with spiked hair i think?.

i met george once on coincidence. definitley wasnt him :D

That would be me, thanks for the compliments about the car. I didnt see or hear you yelling otherwise i would have stopped. If you want to meet up sometime at the track or just to chat pm me or call my cell 1-440-724-7294

Ryan

Hey Walter, last Saturday at about 6-7pm I came cruising by Medina down 71 south. I was up visiting family and decided to drive the 35th.

Shane

That's not fair. I might see another SC maybe once in a blue moon. In the year I've had mine, I've seen 7, I think. I think I've seen the same one several times. I wish there were more of them around here, mine is lonely :( .

David

yea, theyre not popular around here. but when i see them, they are usually members. I never realized how many members were in ohio in the first place!

now its just a matter of getting them all together :eek:

i bought the domain www.supercoupeohio.com but havent got around to building it yet. :(

NCredSC said:
I wish there were more of them around here, mine is lonely :(
David

Mine is lonely too, but its nice cause mines the only SC around, isn't that ironic? :rolleyes:

jOe

You know why there aren't as many around don't you? Everybody and their mom has been parting them out instead of fixing them. Our cars may be the last of a dying breed.

David

I've seen quite a few popping up in the south chicagoland area, only problem is that they're always going the opposite way from me. I think quite a few of them also post on this board, can't say for certain. Supercoupe popularity is growing, nonetheless.

I think alot of them would like to post here but some slam them for there veiws or taste. I kick myself every time I tell someone the real part name like some say they have a AODE when its a 4R70W or something. Lets not scare off the new guys and keep it friendly.

Back