smoked a prelude Si

jdaly1978

Raced a modded Si Prelude last night...stayed with him..no problem in 4th doing round 100mph...Id pull on him for 2-3 cars and let him catch up..I pinned the gas and just took off. By the time I hit 5th I waS DOING ABOUT 125 OR SO..AND HE WAS GONE. All I kept hearing was his anoying loud boggy exhaust. What a joke! ANOTHER RICER KILLED!!!!

yeah man, anything that says HONDA on it isnt really worth wasting gas on. Me i raced all of my friends in their modded integras, all of them claiming they were gonna burn me, i made 20 bucks per race, there were 5 of them, so that was an easy 100 bucks. One of my friends kep insisting that he almost had me, i was like, you almost had me? you never had your car...lol... nah i told him dude, ur like 2 seconds behind, how can u almost have me. In one of the videos we made, one of my friends jumps the gun but i quickly catch up and burn his ricing butt. Yeah man, the T BIRD is a great sleep car. Also, all of them had V-TECS.

The night before yesterday we were on the freeway and this 240SX all extra modded pulls up and starts to tail me, he gets next to me, I honk the horn 3 times and we take off, never caught up man, i left his *** so far behind, by atleast a second or 2. We slowed down enough to wait for him to catch up but as we saw him in the rear view mirror he slowed down too, we waited for like a 2 minutes for him and nothing, all we saw were his headlights making a quick getaway for the off ramp. Me and my friend were busting up.

Yeah man, all my car has is a fake real cold air intake made from exhaust pipe and PCV pipe and a cheap cone filter, as for the exhaust, its not stock, its not high performance either. Its just a regular budget exhaust.

Back