Stainless Steel hardware

BT Motorsports

On sale now till July 5th, stainless dress up hardware 20%-25% off for your supercharger snout, throttle body, fuel rail, intake manifold and thermostat housing. Stainless does not gall like steel bolts do in aluminum and as a result make removal much easier when needed. Consider this when evaluating the cost of removing a broken rusted bolt. These polish to a bright finish. See examples and pricing below:
DII%20yellow%20blower.jpg
SCDIVBlowerFront.jpg

stainlessblowerhardware.jpg

Supercharger snout: retail $7.50/set, sale $6.00/set
Throttle body (replaces studs and nuts, includes stainless washers): retail $4.25/set sale, $3.40/set
Fuel Rail (includes stainless washers): retail $2.90/set, sale $2.32/set
Intake manifold (includes stainless washers): retail $18.50/set, sale $13.87/set
Thermostat housing (inlcludes stainless washers): retail $2.25/set, sale $1.80/set
Package pricing: retail $35.40, sale $25.00 shipping included
All prices do not include shipping except package deal.

Paul

Last edited:
BT Motorsports said:
On sale now till July 5th, stainless dress up hardware 20%-25% off for your supercharger snout, throttle body, fuel rail, intake manifold and thermostat housing. Stainless does not gall like steel bolts do in aluminum and as a result make removal much easier when needed. Consider this when evaluating the cost of removing a broken rusted bolt. These polish to a bright finish. See examples and pricing below:
DII%20yellow%20blower.jpg
SCDIVBlowerFront.jpg

stainlessblowerhardware.jpg

Supercharger snout: retail $7.50/set, sale $6.00/set
Throttle body (replaces studs and nuts, includes stainless washers): retail $4.25/set sale, $3.40/set
Fuel Rail (includes stainless washers): retail $2.90/set, sale $2.32/set
Intake manifold (includes stainless washers): retail $18.50/set, sale $13.87/set
Thermostat housing (inlcludes stainless washers): retail $2.25/set, sale $1.80/set
Package pricing: retail $35.40, sale $25.00 shipping included
All prices do not include shipping except package deal.

Paul

Hey Paul,

This a GP or just a sale. I'm in either way. :D

This is just a sale Val, order anytime from now till the 5th to get the sale pricing. I have a few more group buys coming up, but am holding off on starting them till I get a few things squared away from the last one.

Paul

BT Motorsports said:
On sale now till July 5th... sale $25.00 shipping included

Paul,

Is the free shipping being extended to Canadian customers? ...Just checking. I think I might like to get in on this sale.

BTW, I sent a PM to your EzBoard (TBU) inbox today about another matter.

Best regards,

Sean

Paul,
I forgot to ask does the charger and the pulley come with the hardware???
:D :D :D
Flip

Payment sent via PayPal.

Paul, please let me know when those parts are in the mail so I can start to keep an eye out for them.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Sean

Toms-SC said:
I assume the kit includes everything listed?
How would you ship to Canada? Give me a shout :)
Shipping vis USPS. Canadian orders will receive a discount of $5US toward actual shipping cost if purchasing the package.

Paul

Paul,
a little off topic
but can you get me 6 stainless studs for my
intercooler tubes?
I searched and searched and ended up buying stainless bolts and
cutting the heads off--but they are to short

If so , I would like to buy your stainless kit including those studs
thanks
Josh Brianas
josh.brianas@verizon.net

Paul,
Got my kit today, thanks. Quick question, on the snout to blower set do I use these without washers? Or should they have some.
Thanks, Flip

Back