remote AFPR

Jason Wild

I was wanting to know if any one has done an remote AFPR so you can get to it a little better then in the stock area. If so how was it done and do you have any pics.
thanks Jason

Jason Wild said:
I was wanting to know if any one has done an remote AFPR so you can get to it a little better then in the stock area. If so how was it done and do you have any pics.
thanks Jason

Any particular reason you want a AFPR? Most all are junk and the stocker is just fine even if you have larger injectors. Plus inless you have a chip with adaptive learning turned off, it wont do anything anyway.

Chris

Jason, I have mine mounted where the 5 speed guys have their clutch resevoir. I made a billet adapter to go from the fuel rail in the stock FPR location to AN fittings and ran hoses over. No pics at this time, Ill see if I can get some up later today.
Of course, an AFPR is not for everyone, but for those running larger injectors rated at a higher pressure than nominal Ford rating, it is of benefit.

Paul

Thanks Paul that would be good if you have some pics one other thing is what AFPR did you end up useing in this set up?

The reason I got a AFPR is I picked one up for next to nothing as well my stock one is on it's way out as it has a hard time kepting the PSI at idle the same it's all over the place.

I went with an aeromotive unit similiar to the one in the link David provided about Todd Jelle's install. Mine is in the same location as well.

Paul

Back