Steeda Wheels

suprkoop

Will Steeda ultralite 2's fit my 90 SC? Bolt up?I think I saw them on an SC here somewhere and I called Steeda and they dont know if they will fit-damn Mustang guys :D

Do the wheels you're talking about look like this...?

steedarims017.jpg

If so, that car belongs to Bill McNeil. You could inquire with him as to what he had to do to make them work. I know Bill is now running the 'Stang bolt pattern with those wheels. He might have had some material machined away from the inside face of the wheel to suck the wheels back into the wells a little too.

Bill is away in Europe right now on vacation, and won't be back until next Tuesday. If you PM him or email him, allow him some time to respond.

Best regards,

Sean

No SN95 'Stang wheels are a bolt-on for the SC. The 'Stang wheels are a 4.5" on 5 bolt pattern and the SC is a 4.25" (108mm) on 5. The stud size on the 'Stangs are 1/2" and the SC studs are 12mm. There is quite a bit of info on swapping hubs if you want to convert to the 'Stang bolt pattern to get a wider variety of wheels.

DLF has a good one at: http://www.patmedia.net/fraleigh/Article.html

Thanks guys.Yes those are the wheels I want-they look hot.I am going to be swapping spindles for brake upgrade anyways.

Back