Cobra R Center Caps

littleboylan

Not quit sure were to post this at, so bear with me here, I noticed that on my 17" CobrA r's, I lost one of them center caps with the snake on it, does anyone know were I could go about getting another set, any help would be great THanks MIke

What style centercap was it? Snake head, entire snake, or a real cobra R cap? I have some extra ones with the entire snake on it. You can sort of see what it looks link in the picture.

new%20wheel.jpg

close

Well its something like that, its pretty hard to tell what them look like, but I think its close enough, im just trying to find were I can just get 4 new ones, or I wouldnt mind gettin a couple from you, just let me know Thanks Mike

Here is a better shot of what my old ones looked like. I still have 3 of the 4 and 2 are in good shape. The third one has some chips in it.

my%20old%20centercap.jpg

If you would like to replace all 4 I can tell you how to modify the Ford Cobra R caps to fit.

new%20center%20cap.jpg

Last edited:
According to the Ford Racing magazine, there are 4 different styles that they list. The plain cobra without the "R" around it part # is: M-1096-C, M-1096-CA. The caps with the "R" #'s are: M-1096-J, and M-1096-M. If you wanted to go to the trouble, you could probably call Ford and find out which one you need. The only problem is that they run about $30.00 a peice.

Back