91 XR7

Still need parts...

Wanted: (NEW)

Slave cylinder
302 Main seal
M5R2 (S/C) Tail shaft seal
Pressure plate bolts
Clutch alignment tool

Where would be a good place to get them?? Hmm i thinking of siebersblack89SC ;) since i am a OEM guy :)

Re: Still need parts...

Hey Kev,
I'll probably have the prices by tomorrow.

my brother has a clutch alignment tool, ask him for it kevin.

Chris;
Thanks, that'll be great..

Jeremy;
Hmm he may be the one helping me bench press that sucker into the car, jeremy ;) Well think he'll have a 1 1/6th 10 tooth one?? Also I may just get my own..

Also the tranny may take awhile, i have to do the front end *NOW*.. inner tie rod desided to kick the bucket yesterday (Nice `clunk' when you rock the steering and you can even move it up/dwn like 1/16-1/8th inch)

Ok Kevin,got your prices.

1)slave cylinder-$180.93
2)302 main seal-$16.89
3)Tail shaft seal-$22.05
4)Pressure plate bolts-obselete
5)clutch alignment tool-usually comes with any new clutch.

Thanks, I'll let you know...

Also i nevergot nowclutch alignment tool.. Damn cheap ass Centerforce :)

parts

bolts are here alinement tool and i have a slave cly. but it should be rebuilt with new seals. let me know what you want. i might make the pk friday but dont know yet..later

Re: parts

gonna be a nice night there Len, u should come outto PK, show the younger crowd what a real burnout is

Len, the alignment tool, i'lljust buy, who knows when the true tranny swap will happen.. also iwouldn't dought i'll need again NEwaz :)

and i should beout yourway this weekend (hopefully) buti'll give you a shout before hand (if i can find your # again

parts

604 864 6080...the big bad chevy is parked do to lack of funds but might bring the 90 sc. or sally.

the clutch alignment tool came free with the clutch my brother bought when he rebuild jaylenes old dodge truck a whlie back, that she managed to write off a few months later

Well I never bought a `clutch kit' which does usually come with the Disc, Pressure plate, T-out bearing, and alignment tool..

Also Len, if you do come out to PK, bring the bolts.. Since i should be out there.. ended up being just the outter tie rod end, and was fixed in like 30 minutes :) (Had trouble getting it out of the spindle)

Also learnt that all my tension strut rod bushings are gone.. :)

Back