brian herron?

Brianas

any 1 know if brian is still around? and if so if he still does the tuner files?
I just installed a file he wrote and I have some problems
He told me changes were free after the intial fee

thanks
Josh Brianas

FastSC said:
I am still alive, bjherron(at)superchipscustom.com

So Brian what is the Best option for us who have Diablo chips and are coveting a Whipple upgrade?

Apparantly Apten has gone to **** in his absense. I ordered a chip on March 26th through SCP & have yet to receive it.

Hey Brian, do you know of any places in the chicagoland area that does both dyno and chip/tuning? I was originally gunna have you/apten do it. But now you're with superchips huh. What am I gunna do????

I was wondering the same thing. I live north of Chicago. Sooner or later I want to do more mods, but will have to have the reburn done with the dyno pull . Any ideas where we go from here? It really seems dangerous to be making any major changes without redoing the chip asap. Running too lean or detonation is not a good thing.

pearl95sc said:
Hey Brian, do you know of any places in the chicagoland area that does both dyno and chip/tuning? I was originally gunna have you/apten do it. But now you're with superchips huh. What am I gunna do????

where are you located at exactly?

SuttonHP in Matteson 1 block south of RT30 on central ave, its right off the RT30 exit and I-57

randy out there knows his stuff they were trained by jerry earlier in the year.

Street Stuff in addison

Back