Cruisin' Night @ The Mansion

SouthernCross

Just in case you weren't aware...

Every Thursday night (weather allowing), there is a Cruisin' Night at the Hebert Candy Mansion on Rte. 20 in Shrewsbury, MA.

From Boston:
Mass Pike West to 495 North, take second exit onto Rte 9 West. Travel approximately 3 miles to the intersection of Rte 20 and take Rte 20 headed West.
Approximately 3 or 4 miles on Rte 20 to the Candy Mansion which is on the left hand side of the road. Can't miss it!

SouthernCross said:
Just in case you weren't aware...

Every Thursday night (weather allowing), there is a Cruisin' Night at the Hebert Candy Mansion on Rte. 20 in Shrewsbury, MA.

From Boston:
Mass Pike West to 495 North, take second exit onto Rte 9 West. Travel approximately 3 miles to the intersection of Rte 20 and take Rte 20 headed West.
Approximately 3 or 4 miles on Rte 20 to the Candy Mansion which is on the left hand side of the road. Can't miss it!

It'd be nice, but I work second shift. Maybe I'll see ya at the Wallingford Cruise nights. They're held the 2nd & 4th Saturday of each month from 5PM to ~9PM.

Hey R.K.

When is the Storm Chicken coming home? Will miss this cruise at Wally, my niece is getting married Sat. See ya'll soon. Frank H. aka White Lightning.

White Lightning said:
When is the Storm Chicken coming home? Will miss this cruise at Wally, my niece is getting married Sat. See ya'll soon. Frank H. aka White Lightning.

If all goes well, I'll be picking her up on Friday. Congrats to your niece.

Went last night...

All in all, a good event.

There seems to be a growing number of young testosterone filled guys on Japanese crotch rockets, but the iron is still the center of the show.

A whole contingent of Cobras bivouaced on the lawn... A large number of Mustangs (mostly the "young crowd" with a lot of soundsystems and neon), from classics to current and with several outstanding examples. Two Torinos, a couple of classic Falcons, an amazing Fairlane w/429, but... not ONE SINGLE T-BIRD.

Large number of muscle cars from the 60's and 70's, some pristine examples of classic street rods (32 coupes, T-buckets, Ford roadsters, 40 Willys, 40 Ford that was beautiful), and a lot of interesting exotic stuff (Vipers, Ferraris, some kit cars, etc).

A good night to get out there and inhale car poliish, nitrous oxide and high test gas...

Back