mp3/cd headunit disc burning software

• Thread starter Kick Ass Kolenc
  • Start date
K

Kick Ass Kolenc

mp3/cd headunit disc burning software

hmm i've got a new deck picked out for myself as some of ya might know, and a few of you are probably sick of hearing about...but i've also come accross some interesting stuff, have a look at this website and let me know what y'all think of this software.

www.microft.com.br/

quick overview of it:
MP3 BR is an image creator software that will help you organize your mp3 files and burn your CD’s in a totally customized ISO 9660 format. The ISO 9660 is the most compatible standard for burning CD’s that can be read on virtually any player. ISO 9660 (and its variations) is the standard adopted by MS-DOS, Windows 3.1 and the vast majority of car players.

MP3 BR was developed with the in-dash mp3 players in mind. We have implemented lot’s of features especially to let you easilly create your car CD’s and listen to them in the way you want. In fact, the MP3 BR file managing features are so powerful that you will want to use it even to create your regular data CD’s and mp3 CD’s for use in any player. Click here to see a screenshot.

seem useful? i'd love to try it out, but i don't have my cd player yet :-(

Re: mp3/cd headunit disc burning software

why do you not just use a program like easy cd creator, it does the same thing, this software is not special at all, i prefer to get software that is used by more people. I would recomend Nero or Easy cd creator.

is that all it seems like to ya...it sounded as if it did ore things more concentrated towards making cd's for mp3 players...and that it'd do different things or better things than nero or adaptec.

I normally use nero, but just thought this one seemed special some how. Maybe i'm just high!

Just use Nero / EZ CD Creater / Whatever. It'll all burn in that format, the only thing is you make sure the file names is setup as per the request in your decks manual (ie - some players only like 8 letters in the name, stuff broken down into diff dir will give you diff play lists etc).

Ya for example, for certain playlist you make a new folder that contains that music such as Dance, techno, rap, rock, classic's and what not, you can also brake it down by artist and name those folders after artists, or ablum, Most decks display 8 characters but will allow up to 15 to 20, and will do a scrolling text. Try not to get BS'ed into getting software you do not need.

Whoa, my friends deck seems like it has unlimited characters for the digital text, one song i was having fun, and wrote a long long sentence, like 50-60 characters

what deck is that, I would like to know what everyones cd text charactre limit is on there decks. This osunds to be an interesting topic.

I think some decks will scroll the ID3 tag if there was one placed on the MP3 when it was encoded.

I know my RIO 500 scrolls the file name, and is 'supposed' to scroll the ID3 tag if it's there, but doesn't seem to ever want to do that, heh.

hmm apparenlty i'm gonna grab the alpine 7894 now, which only does 8 characters...my first choice, the jvc kd-sh99 was 30 characters i think.

I am jumpin' in this late, but I have to say that NERO is one of the most, if not THE MOST advanced "PC" "HOME" "SINGLE USER" CD-writing software tool that there is out there...They have tagged it to be the best, although not for the a novis user...Hence the not so user friendly text....Regardless, I would find it hard to believe that NERO is not up to speed with anything else out there for any format...

Cheers

Actually.

CloneCD is the one that can deal with anything, but then again you need to have a burner / reader that supports the raw writing etc :)

clone cd is only for copying a cd, not creating a cd, So it is not the best, but i do love if you have the right hardware it can copy any copy protected cd.

nero is what i've always used...it does just bout anything i need it to do...no complaints, and i agree with someone above who said it rocked

I still prefer easy cd creator, it is much more user friendly and does everything Nero does, but even better, but the price is $50 more so i guess you get what you pay for.

Back