Sorta new to the area.

gunman_sr5

I have been here for over a year, but my car has been dead for most of it. I should have it back up in a month or so.So I am looking forward to any events in the area.

hi...well this weekend is fun ford weekend in richmond.then on every sat. evening lots of people meet at jenro's in haygood shopping center in va beach at corner of haygood rd and independence blvd from around 4:00-dark.hopefully we'll see you there

Sounds good. I will try to get out there tonight if the weather clears up. I will be in a 2000 F150 until the bird gets fixed...

not many people were there cuz everybody is at fun ford weekend.sunday alot of people are going to fun ford weekend.i know i am :D well if you don't make it sunday, remember every sat. evening lots of people meet up at jenro's from about 4:30 - dark unless it rains :mad: see you there... by the way what's wrong with your sc?

It has a locked up ps pump. All due to a ruptured ps line, due to broken motor mounts. z90sc volunteered to help fix it. I think I can limp it that far. The Accesory belt is off so I have no waterpump. So I have to keep it close...

Back